Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

Smile At Will

Smile every opportunity you get to do so. Even if you dont, look at a tree, a leaf or the sky and smile. For me, I have this photo of Preity Zinta on my desktop. Sometimes I just look at her and smile. Smiles are so important. For me, when I smile, I feel so invigorated and optimistic. Suddenly, everything's just fine. :) Earlier I used to take my smile for granted. Then came a period when people made me very conscious of my smile by telling me what effect it had on them. But of late, I'm happy about my smile because of the effect its having on me. I smile best when I smile alone-at a thought, a tune, a view, a sound, a face, a gesture or just Preity smiling back at me :) A smile is the quickest way I can cheer myself up-and I need a lot of cheering these days. So I dont lose any opportunity to smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment