Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I think...

Crystal Ball
Respect is a self-fulfilling prophesy.

Identity vs Structure
Life for me is a constant struggle against getting defined by a structure that thrives on subjugation.

Animal Firm
Men are like sheep herding themselves to the slaughterhouse.

The Tempest
As I traverse the river of time, I build sails of axioms from every storm that rocks my boat.

Posterior for Posterity
Every generation has to find its own solutions to the mess left by the solutions of the previous generation.

'Sup Dawg?
Good friends are those who you can ignore without offending and call up without surprising.

Counter-intuitive
The most difficult thing to be: YOURSELF.

Scabbard It!
Every thought is a double-edged sword.

Gift Rapped
The greatest disillusionment of my life was the realization that I am not special.

Jack in the Box
Sometimes, what I think is in it for you isn't what you're looking for in it.

Course Correction
Every boulder that falls into the river of life changes its course ever so slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment